Nike's Psyche

An outlet for my peaceful ponderings with, perhaps, the occasional rant.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Oh, Maggie...

my new PT Cruiser in the driveway next to Zoom Zoom, our Mazda 3
You stole my heart but I love you anyway . . . Actually, what it's really about is this:
cruising home with Griffin in the new carEverybody wants to be a cat, because a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at. Everybody's pickin' up on that feline beat, 'cause everything else is obsolete. Now a square with a horn, can make you wish you weren't born, ever'time he plays; and with a square in the act, he can set music back to the caveman days.

There's just something about a p.t. cruiser that makes you feel like a "swingin' cat."

My new PT Cruiser, Maggie

2 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger King of Peace said…

    The color of the Cruiser looks different in all three photos. I guess it looks different in different lighting, but it's probably also the camera. I think the bottom photo is probably closest to the green-grey of the Magnesium paint.

    -Frank

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger CS said…

    Hey, when does Griff get to start drivibg that thing?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
RevGalBlogPals
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next